Well this past weekend, while seemingly slow achieved a lot. Despite not having ordered these items we have successfully found vendors for the following:
1. shephard’s hooks
2. tulle – lots and lots and lots of tulle.
3. table overlays
Plus we have the following under control…or at least beginning to be under control:
1. flowers for reception decor
2. groomsmen gifts…FINALLY
3. wedding invites….print and then a month to just address/label/mail. Woot! this makes it feel more real.
4. all my jewelry
5. all the bridesmaid gifts
6. grandparent quick memory books
7. a rough idea of what kind of cake Alex likes….could pulling teeth be any easier than this, I think so!
So go family…it was more than mom and I.