Because it’s Friday. Because my mind has left the building as you might have noticed yesterday. And because you can join in too.
Today is Fill in the Blank Friday my friends!
You know what the best part about that is?
The fact that it’s finally Friday!
This week has been crazy hectic and yet strangely mellow over at Our Marriage Adventure’s house. Still I’m insanely glad its Friday because tomorrow I’m going to get my rear in gear and up to some spots I’ve noted will make great photos for my up-coming photo project. However, since today is Friday and my mind is fried I’m going to jump on the bandwagon here with “Fill in the Blank Friday.” If you’d like to play along this week, fill in the blanks over at your blog (or in the comment section) and then link up using the linky at the end of the post!
I got this idea from
1. Blogging is a way to reach family and current friends as well as meet new friends in an otherwise hectic and disconnected world. Oh and for me to talk. A lot.
2. A current fashion trend I wish I was brave enough to wear is (Did you know I just had to look up the latest fashion trends…my idea of comfort clothes are blue jeans, white tank top, and a flannel shirt on top when it’s cold. I’m so far out of the loop.) Let’s see, in reviewing trends I’d say the 60’s dress style that is rising in popularity. I’m such the opposite of that, but I do think it’s a classic.
3. My greatest accomplishment in life thus far is buying a house with my husband. Never would have guessed I’d be able to do that by age 25.
4. If I had to choose between a mountain or a beach vacation I’d choose BOTH! I’d cheat just like I did for our honeymoon and go back to Disney World’s Wilderness Lodge where you can take walk’s through the pines, horseback ride, go to a camping cook out, AND go to the beach. Best of both worlds…plus Disney is crazy fun as an adult .
5. A talent I wish I had is the ability to paint. I see so many pretty scenes in my head and I can’t even draw a stick figure. Its sad .
6. A talent I do have is um, singing? It’s so hard to name a talent that one has…I am good at organizing, but I’m not sure if that qualifies as a “talent” .
7. This week frazzled my brain .
So what are you doing this weekend??
Join In by adding your blog in the Linky tool below or copy/pasting the questions with your answers in the comments. 🙂
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…